Prepare to use the UKCA mark after Brexit

The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is a new UK product marking that will be used for certain goods being placed on the UK market after Brexit.

Selling goods in the UK

In the majority of cases you will still be able to use the CE marking if you are selling goods on the UK market after the UK leaves the EU. The CE marking will only be accepted in the UK for a “limited time” (at this point undefined) after Brexit. The government will consult and give businesses notice before this period ends.

In some cases you will need to apply the new UKCA marking to goods being sold in the UK immediately after Brexit.

Please contact us we will be happy to advise you.